About this course
- Learning disability is a term used to describe a range of learning and thinking differences that can affect the brain’s ability to Receive, Process, Store and Respond to information.
- Some children have specific learning disabilities such as Reading or Maths disabilities. Some others may have conditions that affect learning like Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) Or Autism.
The Course Includes:
- International Diploma in Learning Disability course with British Learning helps you in understanding various learning disabilities faced by children. This course helps children to overcome their reading and writing problems which mainly occur in early childhood. Generally, this is diagnosed during the Pre-School stage of a child
- International Diploma in Learning Disabilities course (LD) is specifically designed for aspiring teachers to learn various skills and learn the right teaching strategies which will help children with Learning Disabilities
- This course will also help all aspiring teachers to learn assessment techniques for students with Learning Disabilities
- With this course, we aim to prepare teachers on how to educate children who have difficulties in learning. It provides an in-depth understanding of different types of instructional strategies for especially-abled conditions like Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Dyslexia
- This International Diploma course with British Learning will also equip you with appropriate strategies and approaches to adopt in order to maintain a warm relationship with the learner
Who can do this course?
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as an SEN teacher
- Working teachers who wish to specialize and upgrade their skills in Children’s Learning Disability
- Class teachers in Inclusive Classrooms
- Individuals looking for a change in his or her career
- Shadow teachers
- Assistant teachers
- Pre-School teachers
- Elementary or Kindergarten school teachers
- Middle school teachers
- Secondary school teachers
- Parent – Effectively manage your own child with a learning disability.
- Aspiring Enterpreneurs willing to open a Day Care centre
- Counsellors or Advisor in educational Institutions
Mode of Training
The course is available Online.
- Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate from British Learning
- The certificate holds the same weightage as an in-class teachers training program
- British Learning’s certificate is in high demand amongst Pre-Schools/ Schools and Educational Institutions because of the Quality Standards approved by a Leading International Quality Certifying Company
- British Learning is affiliated with Leading International Companies and Educational Institutions. We ensure that students learn the Latest International curriculum that helps them to be successful in their teaching career
- We request candidates to share their shipping address and contact number after completion of the course
- We will courier them the Original Hardcopy of the British Learning Certificate, which is expected to reach within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the location and the complete cycle of their course
- Be a Remedial teacher/ Shadow Teacher / Special Needs Tutor / Counsellor
- In-service teacher – Modify the classroom environment to support students with special needs
- Work for an NGO that caters to children with disabilities
- Special Education Caregiver – Identify students with learning difficulties and address their problems holistically in regular or special schools
- Entrepreneurs can set up an institute for children with learning disabilities
- Parent – Effectively manage your child with a learning disability
Teachers with knowledge of Learning Disabilities are in high demand as the awareness around learning disabilities has tremendously increased over time. Multiple institutes for children with disabilities are opening up.
Numerous existing schools and educational institutions around the world are looking to employ teachers that can skillfully and effectively teach children with learning disabilities and bring them up to speed with their peers.
This has opened multiple career opportunities for Teachers specializing in Learning Disabilities course. British Learning's cutting-edge, industry-relevant curriculum and internationally recognized certificate make our candidates highly eligible for these job openings.
We have a dedicated in-house placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for job vacancies from various preschools, day-care centres, and educational institutions within India and abroad.
We extend 100% placement support to all our students who successfully complete their course within 6 months.
✓Learn at Your Convenience! Access our courses from anywhere, without disturbing your current schedule, at your convenient speed and time
✓Get an Internationally Recognised Certificate after successful completion of the course and welcome numerous opportunities to advance your career
✓British Learning App for students on the GO! Pursue our courses from the app available on Android and iOS or the website
Disclaimer: The Diploma in Learning Disabilities course is specifically designed for preschool teachers to sensitize them and give them basic knowledge about children with learning disabilities. It does not in any way make them any kind of medical practitioners or equip them to treat children with learning disabilities.