About this course
- Diploma in Teachers Training for Special Children is a specifically tailored course for students or teachers who wish to work for children with special needs.
- This course is for those teachers who wish to teach Special Needs Children, as it focuses to Identify and Evaluate the various conditions at an Early Stage of a child so that their normal development is not hampered.
The Diploma Course includes:
- Methods and Theories for teaching children with disabilities like Intellectual disability, visual impairment, Hearing Impairment, Physical Disabilities like Paralysis of Legs, and Sensory Physical Limitations.
- Understanding and Managing Special Children in a classroom.
- Identifying Causes, types, and handling Behaviour Difficulties.
- Focuses on strategies and approaches that need to be adopted to understand and maintain a warm relationship with learners and to foster a sound learning environment in the classroom.
Who can do this course?
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as special educators or shadow teachers.
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their skills to be able to effectively teach children with special needs.
- Students who are interested in developing their careers in this field.
- Individuals who are looking for a career change.
Mode of Training
The course is available Online
- Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate from British Learning
- The certificate holds the same weightage as an in-class teachers training program
- British Learning’s certificate is in high demand amongst Pre-Schools/ Schools and Educational Institutions because of the Quality Standards approved by a Leading International Quality Certifying Company.
- British Learning is affiliated with Leading International Companies/ Educational Institutions and ensures that students learn the Latest International curriculum in the Industry
- We request candidates to share their shipping address and contact number after completion of the course
- We will courier them the Original Hardcopy of the British Learning Certificate, which is expected to reach within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the location and the complete cycle of their course
- Be a Shadow Teacher / Special Needs Tutor
- In-service teacher – Modify the classroom environment to support students with special needs.
- Be a Teacher in Special Children School
- Work for an NGO that caters to children with Disabilities
- Special Education Caregiver – Holistically addressing their problems in regular or special schools
- Parent – Effectively manage your child with a learning disability
Teachers for Special Needs Children are in high demand as awareness has tremendously increased over time.
Numerous existing schools and educational institutions around the world are looking to employ teachers who can teach children with special needs skillfully and efficiently and bring them up to speed with their peers. This has made way for abundant jobs in teaching.
British Learnings cutting-edge, industry-relevant curriculum and Internationally Accredited Certificate make our candidates highly eligible for these job openings.
We have a dedicated in-house placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for job vacancies from various preschools, daycare centres, and educational institutions within India and abroad.
We extend 100% placement support to all our students who complete their course within 6 months.
✓Learn at Your Convenience! Access our courses from anywhere, without disturbing your current schedule, at your convenient speed and time
✓Get an Internationally Recognised Certificate after successful completion of the course and welcome numerous opportunities to advance your career
✓British Learning App for students on the GO! Pursue our courses from the app available on Android and iOS or the website
Disclaimer:Diploma in teachers Training for Special children course is specifically designed for preschool teachers to sensitize them and give them basic knowledge about special children. It does not in any way make them any kind of medical practitioners or equip them to treat children with special needs.